JOIN - What we do for Service Providers
Ontario JOIN is one of Canada's leading organizations specializing in recruitment of persons with disabilities and disability in the workplace. We work with job seekers with disabilities and assist employers in making their workplaces more accessible. Ontario JOIN offers one-stop employment recruitment services for employers. Through our referrals to service providers, we bring together job seekers and employers.
- Training, Educational and Networking opportunities - Service provider staff can access professional development, job developer networking meetings, resource and job sharing, and first-hand knowledge on various sectors and labour market information from Ontario JOIN's employers.
- Job Seeker Referrals - We inform job seekers of services that best match job seeker requirements through our website, phone inquiries, career fairs and publications.
- Employment Supports information – We will put job seekers in touch with the appropriate ODSP office
- Self-Employment Information and Resources – We will provide resource information to job seekers who want to start their own businesses
- Job Accommodation information – We inform job seekers, service providers and employers of adaptive technology which will assist job seekers in the workplace
- Networking Opportunities
- Excellent Customer Service - Live voice on the end of the phone and quick response times to emails from job seekers with disabilities, service providers, government, employers, and other constituents wanting advice or supports.
- Employer Education and Referrals - Employers learn about how service providers can support their candidates in the workplace.
- Job Postings - We circulate over 300 job postings a year, obtained directly from employers and from service providers
- A collective voice in the community for issues related to disability in the workplace
- Information and Resources related to best practices on inclusion and accessibility.