JOIN offers a single point of access for potential employers and works to match skilled candidates with specific employment positions being offered. JOIN's recruitment network has access to a large pool of job ready candidates with a range of abilities; therefore, employers have access to a much wider candidacy group from a single source. By increasing the scale of the service and decreasing the duplication, JOIN is an effective means of providing employment placement services for those with disabilities and employers who wish to hire.
JOIN Membership envisages additional value-added services to employers through a membership-based entity, the JOIN Business Leadership Network. These additional services are designed, among other things, to enhance employers' knowledge of disabilities, to strengthen employers' capacity to accommodate people with disabilities, to celebrate employers' participation in JOIN and to promote their successes.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS TO MEMBERS
- Invitations to Quarterly Breakfast Sessions
- Opportunity to Network and Learn from Canada's Top Diversity Recruitment and Retention Leaders and Strategists
- Hear First-Hand Success Stories
- Participation in Education Workshops/Seminars and Round Table Discussions Related to Disability Recruitment, Accommodation, Retention
- Access to Disability-Specific Sensitivity Awareness Training Opportunities
- Tap into Latest Information on Accessibility, AODA Updates
- Assistive Technology Demonstrations
- Reduced Delegate Fees for JOIN Annual Fall Employer Conference
- Acknowledgment on Web Site - Partners' Page
- Information on Workplace Health and Safety and Legal Obligations of Employers
- Opportunity to Work on JOIN BLN Working Committees
- Eligibility for Annual JOIN Employer Awards